.

.

Monday, November 8, 2010

29 Week Check-up

So we had a regular check-up today to see how the baby is doing. Everything is great! I measured right on, my BP was only 110/80 (super for anyone, and super-super for me!!! It's never that low!!). The baby's heartrate was 138, so it's dropped pretty regularly since the beginning. It was a pretty uneventful check-up, but always good to hear Little One's heart :)

Amelia has been saying the baby is a boy. On almost a daily basis, someone asks her if the baby is a boy or a girl. She must have been pretty fed-up with it last week because she said "The baby is a boy! Why you keep saying that!?!?!?"

I don't think she'll be disappointed if the baby ends up being a girl.... she'll probably be so caught up in being a big sister, she won't even remember what she said!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl....I do not know how you can keep it a secret from yourselves!! Amelia is such a sweetie...I love getting to see her at Julies when I pick up Hannah.

    ReplyDelete