.

.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Playing catch up

So it's been too long since we've blogged. Just have a few stories to post on things Amelia has said/done.

**Indroducing her baby brother to the neighbor boys down the street a few weeks ago:
Amelia: "This is my baby brother. He's the 'rugliest, tugliest' little boy I know!"

**The other night she wanted to watch a movie before bed, so I told her I would set a timer so she could watch it until the timer went off. I told her when it beeped, she had to turn it off and go to bed.
Amelia: "Make it a long timer, this is a long movie!!"

**She's been working on the bowl of jelly beans we have sitting out. She had a bunch of them last weekend when Luke told her no more. She grabbed a couple more, and he said... "Put them back!" She walked toward the bowl, reached like she was putting them back, did a half-turn away from us and stuck the jelly beans in her mouth during the turn. So smooth lemme tell you. Sneaky little turkey.

1 comment:

  1. She's the cutest....and I can't stop feeling so bad about your car....please let me know if you decided you'd like it fixed....I feel like a real turd.

    ReplyDelete