.

.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We are in trouble....

*We were visiting family in Kansas a couple of weeks ago. Amelia has been digging for gold in her nose so much lately--we struggle with it and trying to keep her fingers outta there! Well, it was a typical day where we had to keep reminding her to stop mining, and that evening, I caught her with her hand in my Mom's new cup of ice water. She was trying to fetch a piece of ice.
Me: Amelia, get your hand out of grandma's water! That's rude to stick your
hand in other people's drinks!! Mom, you'll need to get new water, she
had her hand in it.
Amelia: Uh, Mom, the boogers are on THIS hand (holding up the hand that was
not in Mom's cup!)

I never even said anything about boogers on her hand or in mom's water!! Clearly she thought this through.... clearly, we're in trouble if she's this smart already....

*Amelia having a conversation with my mom:
Amelia: My daddy is 21 years old.
My Mom: No, he's 31 years old.

After arguing back and forth with mom for a bit:
Amelia: I'm going to ask my mom....

She comes back to my mother:
Amelia: Well. I guess I was wrong then.

No comments:

Post a Comment