.

.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Amelia is a big girl!!


Little Miss Amelia got her first haircut last Friday. Julie said her sister would cut it for us if we wanted her to--it was always in her eyes! I just asked that she do two things for me: 1. Take pictures of her getting her hair cut, and 2. Keep her hair for me! So, the deed is done. I almost didn't recognize her when I walked in! I watched her finish up, and it was really hard not to cry. Our Amelia doesn't look like a baby anymore--she looks like a little girl!!



Another big-girl step for Amelia--lately she has been using the potty! She went all weekend (minus nights) in panties, and didn't have a single accident!!! She's been putting a sticker on a chart everytime she goes on the potty. This method has worked well--I think she likes to SEE her progress. My favorite, though, is when she accompanies me to the bathroom. She waits for me to go, and when I do, she says "Yay Mommy!! What a big girl!! You want a sticker?!" I do. But I don't tell her that....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog....I love seeing Amelia when i pick up my kids...she's so sweet and friendly! She looks darling with her cute haircut!

    ReplyDelete