For Father's Day this year, I asked Amelia some questions about her father. Thought I'd share her answers here!
1. What is something your dad always says to you?
~"Pick up your toys."
2. What makes dad happy?
3. What makes dad mad?
~When I don't pick up my toys
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
~Tells me funny jokes--if they're funny.
5. What did your dad like to do when he was a child?
~Watch his favorite movie.
6. How old is your dad?
~ 32 (He's 33)
7. How tall is your dad?
~I don't know. I never measured him.
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
~Grown up shows. That one where they tell people how much it is.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
~Types and calls (at work).
10. If your dad becomes famous, what would it be for?
~ A movie star.
11. What is your dad really good at?
~Making paper airplanes and castles.
12. What is your dad not very good at?
~Not very good at setting up a "real-real tent"
13. What does your dad do for his job?
~Works at a "hotella." Calls people.
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
15. What makes your proud of your dad?
~When he gives me presents. More prouder, and money.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
17. What do you and your dad do together?
~Went and got chocolate covered strawberries for mom.
18. How are you and your dad the same?
~We both have an 'A' in our name. And we have blue eyes.
19. How are you and your dad different?
~He's kinda lazy and I'm not.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
~Because I give him things I made.
21. What does your dad love about your mom?
~He loves her. He likes her cooking.
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?