.

.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

About My Dad.... by Amelia

For Father's Day this year, I asked Amelia some questions about her father.  Thought I'd share her answers here!

1.  What is something your dad always says to you?
~"Pick up your toys."
2.  What makes dad happy?
~Me!  (Amelia)
3.  What makes dad mad?
~When I don't pick up my toys
4.  How does your dad make you laugh?
~Tells me funny jokes--if they're funny.
5.  What did your dad like to do when he was a child?
~Watch his favorite movie.
6.  How old is your dad?
~ 32 (He's 33)
7.  How tall is your dad?
~I don't know.  I never measured him.
8.  What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
~Grown up shows.  That one where they tell people how much it is.
9.  What does your dad do when you're not around?
~Types and calls (at work).
10.  If your dad becomes famous, what would it be for?
~ A movie star.
11.  What is your dad really good at?
~Making paper airplanes and castles.
12.  What is your dad not very good at?
~Not very good at setting up a "real-real tent"
13.  What does your dad do for his job?
~Works at a "hotella."  Calls people.
14.  What is your dad's favorite food?
~Spaghetti
15.  What makes your proud of your dad?
~When he gives me presents.  More prouder, and money.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
~.............Woody.
17.  What do you and your dad do together?
~Went and got chocolate covered strawberries for mom.
18.  How are you and your dad the same?
~We both have an 'A' in our name.  And we have blue eyes.
19.  How are you and your dad different?
~He's kinda lazy and I'm not.
20.  How do you know your dad loves you?
~Because I give him things I made.
21.  What does your dad love about your mom?
~He loves her.  He likes her cooking.
22.  Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
~Carlos O'Kelly's.

No comments:

Post a Comment