.

.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

#2-- It's a....

"Girl-brother!!!"

So I figured it was probably time to start posting pictures of Baby #2. The ultrasound picture is from 6.5 weeks (we won't get another until 20 weeks). The bump picture is at 15 weeks. I promise, there is a baby in there somewhere, it's not all pizza and ice cream!





I haven't felt the baby move yet--that I can tell for sure. I didn't feel Amelia until about 17 weeks, so we'll see.... We've been telling Amelia about the baby, and we ask her if it will be a boy or a girl. She says "girl." Then we ask if the baby is a brother or a sister. She says "brother." So, there it is everyone, our "girl-brother." We're not finding out what we're having, so we're going with Amelia's guess right now. I think she says both so she can be right no matter which the baby is!




1 comment: