.

.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Appointment & Fun Stuff

I had a regular check up with my OB on Monday (8/16--17 weeks). It went really well. My blood pressure is still under control, so that is good. The baby's heart rate was in the 150s. Baby decided after a few seconds of listening though, that we were done. He/she shoved away very suddenly to let us know!

B.J. so kindly picked up Amelia and watched her until we were done with our appointment. When we got home, she said "Why did you go to the doctor?" I told her it was for the baby. She looked me up and down (kind of disgusted with me) and said, "Where is the baby?!?" I guess she thought I should have brought it home with me in my arms.... Funny child!

Also, last night we decided to try out some of the Old Wives Tale stuff. We did the wedding ring on the string one. Jaymi and Luke each did it twice. Jaymi got "boy" both times, and Luke "girl" both times. That is what each of them would like the baby to be. I said I thought they were emitting "girl waves" and "boys waves" since that's what they wanted it to be! All the other ones we did said girl--we shall see!!! We'll do the "tests" again later on and report our findings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment