.

.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 a.m.

Amelia usually comes in to sleep with Luke sometime after I leave for work in the morning. But this morning she came in at 3am. I was going to let her sleep with us, but her hot little body was making me hot. So I told her she should sleep in her bed, and I'd rock her if she wanted. She said "No, I do it." She wanted to go to her bedroom by herself. I wasn't sure she would, so I followed her out to the living room, where she said "I want to watch Blue's Clues..." (Go figure...). I told her it was too early for Blue's Clues and the sun wasn't even awake yet. I said, "It's three o'clock in the morning, and you need to go to bed." She walked to her room, and I told her I would rock her, she didn't want to. I said she needed to get into bed then. She says "Is it early o'clock?"

Yeah, that's the only way to describe any time before the sun comes up, if you ask me....

No comments:

Post a Comment