.

.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

34 weeks

Had a check-up yesterday! My BP reading was good (132/82), so Dr. Tomjack will let me keep being pregnant :)

The baby's heartrate was 162 yesterday, and the estimated weight from the ultrasound is 5lb. 11 oz. The baby's measurements put him/her at 35 weeks 3 days. So, good news is baby is still estimated to be on the big side, so if we have to deliver early that will be good! Baby was opening and closing his/her mouth kind of like a fish :)

The tech got another 3D picture for us. Look at those chubby cheeks!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. That's so amazing...those 3D pictures! I'll bet you guys can't wait to meet him/her.
    I saw Amelia today and she looked so cute and sweet. I think she looks just like Cindy Loo Hoo. I miss you a ton and feel so excited for your baby to come.

    ReplyDelete